Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Wasn’t that ball right in Morgan arms ? It went right between them.

I don't care what anyone says. Warren is not better than orji. Ive seen nothing from his arm that leads me to believe he can move the ball better than orji. Hell, bring jayden davis in. I don't care.

No different than Texas receiving 2nd half kickoff. Good job guys. Youve given up already. Couldnt even wait 2 whole minues.

The the thing is, what makes a guy want to give it his all on defense when the O completely goes diarrhea on every drive?

Last edited:
Put in Davis. Do something different oc.

Go hurry up your down 21 points.

Gotta try something different... see if orji can give a spark. Throwing for 46 yards this half isn't going to cut it.

Its not exsctly like Warren is being pressured in any way. His passes are pure shit and when they are in the area of a receiver, they cant make a play. Also, If a guy isnt open, pull it down and run motherfucker. Look like a fucking quarterback.

Back