Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Nothing to lose if we play Orji in the 2nd half. So stupid to play warren when warren is supposed to be the consistent and accurate passer but isn't actually consistent or accurate
Orji sucks. Better off putting Jaydin Davis in and get him some reps.

Live look at the Red Cedar Message Board right now:

f3e6db9816d18d29da505c6583d567be.jpg

OL is just not ready and the DL depth isn't where it was last year. Minter is sorely missed. He may have been the best in-game adjustment coach I've ever seen.

203 yrds passing for TX. Not getting pressure on Ewers and DBs playing way off the receivers. Not like TX is playing some kind of complex passing game with speedy elusive receivers. Seems like their passing game is pretty straightforward. DL just not getting off their blocks, too focused on playing grab ass with the OL, and the DBs are playing off the receivers. If something doesn't change in the 2nd half Ewers will have over 400 yards passing. Unless he slips on the lockeroom floor and tears his ACL.

Live look at the Red Cedar Message Board right now:

f3e6db9816d18d29da505c6583d567be.jpg

Michigan haters in the cfb subreddit are creaming their pants, too.

In a random coincidence, I switched over to a vet show on Nat Geo Wild, and they were showing a horse being inseminated, lol. Very telling that I'd rather have that on my TV than the shitshow currently on Fox.

Guess who else will beat us this year? Michigan State
Long year coming our way. Didnt think that would happen. I was really high on this team and the lack of respect the team was receiving. Was hoping to shut some people up. I was wayyyyyyy wrong.

If Moore doesn't work out, I hope we can bring Loeffler here. He's done an incredible job turning that program around. they were a mess on and off the field when he got there.

If they beat penn state, his coaching stock is going to be high...

Guess who else will beat us this year? Michigan State
Long year coming our way. Didnt think that would happen. I was really high on this team and the lack of respect the team was receiving. Was hoping to shut some people up. I was wayyyyyyy wrong.
don't overreact. Texas is incredibly talented and experienced. They're basically what we were last year.
Huge difference playing them and playing any middle of the road or crap Big Ten team...

OL is just not ready and the DL depth isn't where it was last year. Minter is sorely missed. He may have been the best in-game adjustment coach I've ever seen.
In-game adjustments were absurd. Just when the other team thought they had an in, it was shut down immediately.

don't overreact. Texas is incredibly talented and experienced. They're basically what we were last year.
Huge difference playing them and playing any middle of the road or crap Big Ten team...
Not overreacting when there is no semblance of an offense of any kind. Texas' defense is not that good. A regular offense puts 14 on the board and this game looks like a game.

Good point. This offense is so bad. Texas defense isn’t this good.

Back