Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official USC vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

If you need an example of a player putting the offense on his back and carrying it to victory. Look at Mullings' runs during the last offensive possession.

If you need an example of a player putting the offense on his back and carrying it to victory. Look at Mullings' runs during the last offensive possession.
We've all seen that he is the better RB since game 1. Hopefully now this cements him as the main guy.

And worse grammar to describe them. And you watched anyway.

I've found that when someone corrects grammar in this type of forum it's because they really don't have a defense to what was said. But you do you bub.

I'm sorry, but all I read all game here was how bad michigan was and they won. This thread is literally 13 pages of receipts to that.
That's sports. Look at Tigers threads "You suck Tork, alright Tork - what the fk Tork."

I've found that when someone corrects grammar in this type of forum it's because they really don't have a defense to what was said. But you do you bub.
Show me where I disagreed with you. Do you always watch bad football teams in which you have no stake? And the grammar was that egregious.

Show me where I disagreed with you. Do you always watch bad football teams in which you have no stake? And the grammar was that egregious.
I always watch UM games. I actually am a fan of michigan football. Just not their fans.

Also, I've watched msu the last few seasons and 80% of their games were against terrible teams because the big ten has been awful. Outside of Um and OSU, they've been horrid.

Last edited:
I always watch UM games. I actually am a fan of michigan football. Just not their fans.

Also, I've watched msu the last few seasons and 80% of their games were against terrible teams because the big ten has been awful. Outside of Um and OSU, they've been horrid.
You're a fan of Michigan football. But you don't like Michigan football fans. Which means you don't like me, or yourself.

You're a fan of Michigan football. But you don't like Michigan football fans. Which means you don't like me, or yourself.
I should adjust that to the shitty fans like michchamp. You've always been somewhat decent.

I wasn't a fan of harbs or howard, but was a big fan of Beilien and Lloyd was pretty likeable. I literally have no reason not to like UM.

32 passing yards 😂
Warren has to learn to eat the ball or throw it away when he gets in trouble. He can hand the ball off to Mullings and Edwards as well as Orji can. Orji is not going to learn to make a pass at this point. Mullings brought this win home, but he can't be expected to do it every game. What is Tuttle's status? I heard he was throwing the ball in warmups a couple of weeks ago. If he can go then he should be given the chance. Orji and Warren are 2nd in the order with both having issues. Get Tuttle in there next game if he can go!

I thought Davis Warren played okay -interceptions aside - and made some great throws, so I'm not hating on the kid like some people I've read... but even I have to admit that the picks he threw against Ark. St. were SOOO BAD that he was more of a liability on offense than an asset.

it would be one thing if they came when we were struggling to move the ball and desperate, but he threw all three when we were ahead and had momentum. they were truly drive killing mistakes, and it's just baffling how and why he made those throws. Against Texas at least one of them was an obvious miscommunication.

Since he can otherwise throw the ball well, it's really baffling what the deal is. Bad coaching? Or just can't keep up with the speed of the game at this level?

I hate that Orji simply cannot do
more than dump off screen passes and sideline routes, but if we have to be a 1970 team to win games this year, so be it.

I just don't think we'll be able to beat REALLY good teams like we did last Saturday. But you figure USC is more talented than most of our remaining schedule, so maybe we go 9-3, or something.

Then again, if teams adjust to our gameplan given all the film of what we're doing now, we might struggle to even run the ball.

I hope the coaches have a plan for that, that isn't just "pull Orji and throw Warren into obvious passing situations"

Sorry i can't get excited about a defensive end playing qb and throwing for 30 yards. I knocked us when we had rb like denard or wr a gardner at the position. Atleast they made a quick move when we tried a TE like Milton at qb. But this DE is awful. You're Michigan... how do we not have anyone that can throw the ball?

Back