Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Yeah, you said that about Harbaugh at one time.
Pretty sure we all did after that Covid year. Hell I want him to win. But his team does not look prepared? What am I missing ? It should not be this hard to have a decent qb at Michigan after the season we had last year. Hell you can pay players. 20-25 million that is what Osu did.

Welp, gonna have to win out. I think we beat Oregon and if IU is ranked, that helps beating them. But this loss hurts if we lose to OSU. Tuttle needs more reps. He has the legs and an arm. Just got to clean some things up and not have the defense shit the bed on stupid long 3rd downs.

Back