Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisc vs ][V][ichigan BTT thread

I hate losing to UW. Michigan is more talented at every position and still loses. fucking disgusting@!

Wiscy workin it inside and finishes with the basket. That is what Michigan needs to work on for next year.

I hate Wisconsin basketball as much as I hate Ohio State football. God damn it we played so shitty today!!! Fuck!

This team fucking sucks. 2nd round exit is pretty much a given.

Funny thing is that I don't believe that. I really think when we start playing opponents outside the Big Ten our talent will show up and we will start winning again. We are still too soft to win night in and night out in the BigTen.

Wisky is in Michigan's brain. No other explanation than that. Belien should tell his players to imagine that the Wisconsin team is actually McNeese State or someother fifth-rate team, becuase that's what Wisconsin is. Why athletes choose to play any other major sport there than hockey is baffling.

Back