Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisc vs ][V][ichigan BTT thread

It's not over, but they need wisky to go cold again. I don't care how good of D you play, you can't stop some of these shots.

this is fucking disgusting. this team just doesnt know how to play basketball anymore. they are so predictable. jackson knew exactly what burke was going to do the last play.

Well i think it's over hopefully we do better in the madness. We had this game too we just fell into their game and trap. I ain't even mad bro.

You know, just a couple weeks ago you guys had a 10 point lead on us with a few minutes left. We got it even in that time, this isn't over yet.

It's pretty easy to know what we will do on offense. Set a pick for Burke. That's our entire offense.

we can just lose and get a few more days of rest and practice (freethrows?). before ncaa

we were not going to win this tourney anyways

Back