Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisc vs ][V][ichigan BTT thread

Also, Morgan, McGary and D Nix need to find some Dummies guide to making a lay-up or dunking when you should. Unbelievable how many bunnies these three miss every game. I'm sure many Bigs do this through out the NCAA's but damn, I swear these guys are setting some record or something.

We are falling into their game better step it up. I'm kind of buzzed right now neen drinking coors light on special plus a dollar off all tall drafts! WOOOOOOOOO! GO BLUE!!!!!

Beating Wisky is like pulling teeth. You just have to gut it out, there's no way to make it easy. We beat them by 15 last week and we're up by 20+ for most of the 2nd half, but even that game was a grind and anything but easy. It's a war of attrition, wait until they start making fade away 3s on a regular basis after you've played 34 seconds of great defense. I hate playing Wisky, you could beat them by 30 and it's still a grind.

Also, Morgan, McGary and D Nix need to find some Dummies guide to making a lay-up or dunking when you should. Unbelievable how many bunnies these three miss every game. I'm sure many Bigs do this through out the NCAA's but damn, I swear these guys are setting some record or something.

Too true.

Wisky isn't the only team missing shots out there, experts. I think Michigan has been pretty dominant without their missed shots.

Problem is Wisky is used to missing and just shrugs it off while UM gets frustrated and tightens up.

Back