Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

threw that fro pick
informenter-marker-24.png

Not over yet. Wisconsin really isn't that good. I could see them coughing up a pick 6 real quick.

Yeah I"m not embarrassed by this. Madison is really tough place to play, and we just aren't very good.

I'm embarrassed. I'm tired of this team not beating anyone. This team is very beatable. Just sick of this shit.

Yeah I"m not embarrassed by this. Madison is really tough place to play, and we just aren't very good.

Assuming Wisconsin wins, this may not look like a quality win, especially if we lose to OSU next week (looking likely).

I'm embarrassed. I'm tired of this team not beating anyone. This team is very beatable. Just sick of this shit.

We are very beatable as well. We beat Wisconsin and Penn State last year. Were those "nobody?"

We took a step back this year it's plain as day.

pinned them inside the 10 again. Need to go after them and force the turnover here.

Back