Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Specializing in disappointment since Woodson was drafted.

We are a basketball school.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Someone told O'Korn that he was a really good scrambling QB back in Houston and he has held on to that ever since. Dude loves to think he can beat LBs one on one. It's hilarious.

Holy shit cass tech just recovered a onside kick with 58 seconds left.down 9-7. They were dominated all game by west Bloomfield.

Last edited:
This game was there for the taking. Too bad. Just can't seem to win a big road game under Harbs.

Interception! !!

First final ever by west Bloomfield! !?

Last edited:
This game was there for the taking. Too bad. Just can't seem to win a big road game under Harbs.

Game was over the second Peters went down. Inability to have steady QB play is frustrating, especially when you have a former QB running the entire program. It's really bizarre.

Jeeze, couldnt even make it a game in the 4th. This team disgusts me at the moment and so does Harbaugh. Im disgusted by the fact that our quarterbacks(all 6) are not ready to play college football. I'd rather have Trent Dilfer as my quarterback coach. j/k

Wisconsin is just not that good. Another bad loss that good coaching should overcome . Our OC needs to be fired.

Last edited:
Didnt see anything as I was with Dad and his wife

What were the key issues?

Harbaugh said Peters getting tests on his head now. Will fly back w team

Hung with them through the first half. Left some points on the board even. Wisconsin just took over in the second half as the team basically quit after Peters got injured in the 3rd quarter.

Couldn't run the ball at all. Defense played all right, but did give up some big pass plays in the 3rd quarter leading to TDs. They were really great throws by Hornibrook. Lost some 50/50 balls per usual.

Wisconsin got a TD on a broken punt return as well. Looked like the ball was going to be downed but the Wisconsin player picked it up last second and caught our return team off guard and scored.

We outplayed Wisconsin 1st half, but couldn't turn it into points. Like outgaining them 2-1 in yardage and 1st downs. 1 TD was a bad call by the officials, but still. 2nd half out offense couldn't string drives together and I think our D got tired of being on the field so much. Last couple Wisconsin possessions, in close up shots they looked whupped instead of ready to attack.

CBs got burned on very simple routes a couple times for big plays. They don't seem to be able to maintain good position if the blitz doesn't get home.

WRs/TEs can't hold on to the ball. Throws weren't always the best but nobody is making 'the big catch'.

Defense wore down a bit in the second half, couldn't get off the field on 3rd down like the did in the first half.

Peters died via Hulk Hogan power slam. O'Korn thinks he is Mike Vick.

I'm sure there is more.

Back