Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Every time I heard some commentator claim that this would be a chance for a quality win for Wisconsin, I kept saying, "why would you think that?"

If this is going to be one of those games where the QB only throws the ball 7 times all game I'll just stop watching. It amazes me that Harbaugh used to be a QB.

Lol, you don’t like our 1935 offense? It’s our throwbacks. The coaching staff spent all week looking at Fielding Yost highlights so they could implement it into our gameplan.

Last edited:
Third and half a yard.

Line up like it's a run to hill

Throw a bomb !!!!!!

What do you have to lose !!!!

Jim, play FB annd no more new QB razzle dazzle effing wildcat which foools no one against this strong opponent.
informenter-marker-24.png

Just saw box score

5 first downs and no points

Looks like low yardage game

Back