Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Illini Thread

High of 60 and sunny. NO RAIN. Winds 20 to 30 mph today. I'm looking for Fitz to get it going early. I would like to see Borges get back to basics. Get Denard quality runs early to open some passing lanes later.

I'm also hoping no members of last week's officiating crew are any where near Illinois. If the offense struggles as much as last week they will only compound the frustration.

Go Blue...Going to miss most of it. Hope to catch the end and see a blow out!

theo said:
Go Blue...hopefully I'm done with all my homework by the time the game starts.

I hope my mommy lets me watch TV today. ;)

I'd love to go back to the 9pm-3am portion of college. I hate being tired as early as I go to bed now. But I don't miss the HW and studying at all!

bamf16 said:
theo said:
Go Blue...hopefully I'm done with all my homework by the time the game starts.

I hope my mommy lets me watch TV today. ;)

I'd love to go back to the 9pm-3am portion of college. I hate being tired as early as I go to bed now. But I don't miss the HW and studying at all!

No I am going to quench my thirst for blood. Be home around 6.

I put in a good word with your Mom!
shocked.gif

bamf16 said:

word

We better come out strong. don't want to fuck around with this team...not on the road.

Back