Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Illini Thread

And it's blacked out online. Awesome ESPN!

STF up about Penn State and show football. Lou Holtz just spit on me

TheWolverines24 said:
Stop this fucking sob fest for Penn State. Ridiculous

[flash=350,287:m1hwlsxi]http://www.youtube.com/v/y6fKdQKvUag&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:m1hwlsxi]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

DAMN! talk about coming out on fire! now the D has to be pumped up! 3 and out the orange bastards!

fitz had 65 yard run and carrying a tackler a few yards with him set up the td

the psu coverage is out of control - too much of repeating teh stuff over and over

other news now - it is like fish, after a few days it smells

God.. A few minors get raped by a Penn St. coach and the whole Michigan fan base suffers... WTF

I have never hated Cincinnati football so much in my entire life. if this goes into OT and they don't show Michigan, I am going to snap

JT Floyd with a near PI, but great play! 3rd and 14!

punted to th36 and gallon gets it to the 48 yard line

This blows. Not a single station has switched to our game. Good god, hurry up and end already!

THANK YOU FOR BLOCKING THE FG, WV!!!

heavy dose of fitz, maybe even one of those quick strikes to koger or roundtree on PA.

Back