Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Illini Thread

Good field position, let's do something with it this time, guys!!

michlady77 said:
yes two td scores missed

not to mention the denard fumble in illinois territory on the 2nd (3rd?) drive of the game.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
michlady77 said:
yes two td scores missed

not to mention the denard fumble in illinois territory on the 2nd (3rd?) drive of the game.

I missed most of the 1st quarter thanks to ABC keeping the UC/WVU game on. I was LIVID.

I have missed Odoms as well. Always have liked Martavious. He's a really physical blocker for someone his size.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]How nice would it be to see Boise lose?

Very. I saw it last year when they lost to Nevada.

hoke talked abou that

he was hurt on arm and you don't want a guy who has to catch or carry the ball playhing with bad arm

two returns last week he was just one block away from going down the field

TheWolverines24 said:
I have missed Odoms as well. Always have liked Martavious. He's a really physical blocker for someone his size.

He played so well as a frosh and has been in a steady decline every year.

Back