Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Illini Thread

I missed the first 3 qtrs. How many points did UM leave on the field. (Failed Red zone attempts)

man, i feel like someone just slapped my mother. WTF is going on?

lostleader said:
I missed the first 3 qtrs. How many points did UM leave on the field. (Failed Red zone attempts)

potentially 24.

Seems like every time I looked at my phone, UM was about to score. Then next time ILL had the ball.

i have been saying ill defense was stepping up

why we can't run much

they really need to get gardner practice throwing - we should be stuck running on a 2 and 19

It would be easy to say it was on the coaches, but it's not. Other than that puzzling audible in the first quarter, they have not flinched. This bunch of players, "Rich-Rod's Boys" are simply not very good.

2 tds and a fg if i count right

(or was the missed FG in lieu of one of the twoTD)

and those were all early in the game

our red zone offense is miserable

lostleader said:
Seems like every time I looked at my phone, UM was about to score. Then next time ILL had the ball.

denard fumbled at the 30 (i think)

then later we turned it over on downs at the goal line. got the ball back on a fumble inside the 10 a few plays later...which turned intoa missed FG. so actually, i guess it should be 21 missed points. but realistically if we had scored at the goal line the first time it would only be 14.

Seniors cannot make that mistake! Watch the gah-dam football!

Diff competition, but man , we dominated the red zone on O in our first 5 or 6 games.

we have done nothing in this half

defnese was okay in part of the third but we are sinking

Back