Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]o-line sucks. d-line sucks. denard is a terrible passer. (this is why we can't rely on denards feet every game)

I agree, I see Devin taking over this team. If not this year, next year for sure.

Drob, can be a wildcat player and do better things. Devin can complete the passes and run.

you know what though...i think if we were at home, it wouldn't have gone down like this.

They are gonna throw it up to hemmingway and the refs will call defensive pass interference

lol i don't know what to do other than laugh right now.

Good game Michigan! It's obvious to me Hoke is a great coach and I'm glad to get this one because you will be tougher next year.

Our D lineman played like idiots and I hope Denard is OK.

lostleader said:
I know I wasn't the only one laughing when he took off

this is why he won't be the starter this year. He needs more experience, which would come in off season workouts, camp, and the cream puff we schedule to open the year.

Hoke and his staff have to be better then this.. Today was totally unacceptable

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
lostleader said:
I know I wasn't the only one laughing when he took off

this is why he won't be the starter this year. He needs more experience, which would come in off season workouts, camp, and the cream puff we schedule to open the year.

Maybe not this year, but he is going to be the better QB, just needs to learn. Being thrown into the fire today couldn't have been easy

After this game it's safe to say I'm going to hold off from listening 97.1 the ticket the whole goddamn week... This was a brutal game.. GO TIGERS!!

johnny2x2x said:
Good game Michigan! It's obvious to me Hoke is a great coach and I'm glad to get this one because you will be tougher next year.

Our D lineman played like idiots and I hope Denard is OK.

Really? how is this the D-Lines fault?

Back