Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official SDSU vs Michigan thread

If Michigan can come out and punch in another with the first possession of the second half maybe we get to see Devin Gardner.

Love the fast start... we could have 28nor 35 if we didn't fumble or drop the pass to the TE.. Like the option look... Anything to get DR in space... Makes other teams have to game plan even more...

starting to believe, right or wrong or acquiescing, that Drob running is not the same as his running role last year. Not sure I can articulate this well now, but its different this year and im ok with it. Maybe ive resigned myself, but points are on the board

The d is a funny puzzler this year. its like they're not that good but they get results. Like the "just win" OSU team of 2004 (though not as good)

Bend but break defense is ok.... I don't like all the space our corners were giving them... Not sure how it will do verses the better Big ten teams..... Nice improvement though not giving up the big plays.....

Just figure out ways to get DR in space...... Just love the option look... But for us to be in the top part of the Big Ten we need better passing from DR.... Get this knock out punch to start the quarter and maybe some back-ups can play today..... At least I hope so...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Just figure out ways to get DR in space...... Just love the option look... But for us to be in the top part of the Big Ten we need better passing from DR.... Get this knock out punch to start the quarter and maybe some back-ups can play today..... At least I hope so...

i think his arm looked better last year....maybe it's the new system

erg57 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Just figure out ways to get DR in space...... Just love the option look... But for us to be in the top part of the Big Ten we need better passing from DR.... Get this knock out punch to start the quarter and maybe some back-ups can play today..... At least I hope so...

i think his arm looked better last year....maybe it's the new system

His arm is fine it is getting use to the new system throwing him off...

Plus drops by wide open Tight ends hurt your stats....... Good call and good throw on the numbers but the TE gagged...

Turley was right. Kharma is playing a part in this game....not on Hoke though...LOL

Back