Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

post some more pics of hicks, you don't know a damn thing about football. Its quite obvious from your posts.

"That boy Hungry sure do know his foosball."

Rednecks-3.jpg

maybe not, but at least I didn't spend 3 years making excuses for RIchRod, then acting like I never supported him after all.

not true, i spent 3 years trying to get people to not trash UM on a board that recruits read

keep lying, though. Its one of the things that you're really good at.

How long of a fg would that have been? Why not try for the fg instead of throwing the ball into the stands?????

9 rushes for 8 yards is pretty decent for the d

too bad S Carolina doesn't have to run the ball well to win this game

with the exception of that punt return for a td and 2 long passing plays, the D held up fairly well. Hopefully, S Carolina doesn't make any adjustments at halftime.

of course, that 9 yards is affected by the 1 15 yard sack, but even holding them to 24 yards rushing is pretty good.

northwestern hanging on to a TD lead in the 4th.

Nebraska winning... that's surprising.

Yeah, because I'm the only one. Stop being an excuse maker.

you're forgetting my other specialty

bitching about the refs

they call that hold on Lewan, but they called zero holds on S Carolina...nice

Back