Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

you're forgetting my other specialty

bitching about the refs

noted. forgot to include it in my post.

I didn't think that was bitching though, since I agreed with the missed call there

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hearing there are a bunch of Buttguy fans at the game. Fucking losers.

I'm hearing there are a bunch of Buttguy fans at the game. Fucking losers.

LOL, what?

guess that makes sense... since they don't have a bowl of their own, and they wish they were Michigan fans. wannabes

Gardner better buck this half, cuz he is sucking. He is leaving points on the field with his erratic passes. This is by far his worst game as a Wolverine. Got to get better. I blame Mattison for the last long touchdown. You don't sell out on 3 and 9 when your defense is doing so well. That was a bad call. Overall D looks good. If offense held up their end, we would be ahead. This game is winnable. Offense has no problem moving the ball. I'll tell you what, I've never in all my years of being on this earth have I seen 2 15yd facemasks on offensive lineman in one game. Unacceptable.

Last edited:
Gardner better buck this half, cuz he is sucking. He is leaving points on the field with his erratic passes. This is by far his worst game as a Wolverine. Got to get better. I blame Mattison for the last long touchdown. You don't sell out on 3 and 9 when your defense is doing so well. That was a bad call. Overall D looks good. If offense held up their end, we would be ahead. This game is winnable. Offense has no problem moving the ball. I'll tell you what, I've never in all my years of being on this earth have I seen 2 15yd facemasks on offensive lineman in one game. Unacceptable.

yet, the refs don't call 2 obvious facemasks on S Carolina...

like the Sparty at the Sugar Bowl last year?

WHy would anyone do that? Makes no sense.

Yeah, sounds like a waste of money to me, unless they think they're getting their money's worth any time Michigan loses.

Man, Michigan had the ball 20:48 min, SC only 9:12. We are winning the ball control game! Hope that will turn to our advantage in the 2nd half. Denard has 48 yards, don't know if that will count towards the record or not.

Man, Michigan had the ball 20:48 min, SC only 9:12. We are winning the ball control game! Hope that will turn to our advantage in the 2nd half. Denard has 48 yards, don't know if that will count towards the record or not.

i read that all his rushing yards, whether at rb or qb will count towards his career qb rushing yards

how many does he need?

Maybe they live in the Tampa area, and would have gone anyway no matter who was playing.

Tix can't be that expensive.

Back