Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

Yeah, because we've seen great 2nd half adjustments from Borges.

Outside of a handful of playcalls, not really impressed by Borges so far, as expected.

your opinion is usually pretty idiotic, so I don't care that you're not impressed so far.

but anyways, we've been moving the ball well. except for a couple dumb mistakes we could have another TD.

I'm hoping the defense can really clamp down in the 2nd half. I don't expect us to score a lot of points, but another TD & a FG should put this away if the D stops giving up big gains.

your opinion is usually pretty idiotic, so I don't care that you're not impressed so far.

but anyways, we've been moving the ball well. except for a couple dumb mistakes we could have another TD.

I'm hoping the defense can really clamp down in the 2nd half. I don't expect us to score a lot of points, but another TD & a FG should put this away if the D stops giving up big gains.

post some more pics of hicks, you don't know a damn thing about football. Its quite obvious from your posts.

nice series from the D!

would be sweet to get another score here.

post some more pics of hicks, you don't know a damn thing about football. Its quite obvious from your posts.

maybe not, but at least I didn't spend 3 years making excuses for RIchRod, then acting like I never supported him after all.

Back