Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

Is that two fumbles for Shaw today. Gotta hang onto the ball! Even when you get hammered.

If that shit happened in the open field it would be 15 yard personal foul penalty.

How do you not block a down lineman on a running play? These guys are fucking blowing it. This offense keeps shooting this team in the foot. GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year, Vincent Smith.

And that ball was being bobbled when he went out of bounds.

that's what you do after a fumble

looked like he juggled it once after his foot comes down out of bounds.

Raymon Taylor playing himself into a nickel back role come next year.

He's absolutely shitting the bed today.

wow that was close. looks like his toe was right on the line when he finally got possession... so out of bounds?

Huh? i think michigan got ripped on the spot and had the first down

that last replay made it look like he reached out to the yellow line

Yeah, but the chain measurement looked like an obvious fix for Michigan to everyone in the country watching. Bad spots happen, but that chain measurement, from what I saw, is unforgivable.

If we went on to score after that and won the game, I think most people watching would say the officiating was biased for Michigan.

Back