Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

Gonna be real pissed if they give SC this TD, but they'll probably rule there's no indisputable evidence to overturn it.

Yeah, but the chain measurement looked like an obvious fix for Michigan to everyone in the country watching. Bad spots happen, but that chain measurement, from what I saw, is unforgivable.

If we went on to score after that and won the game, I think most people watching would say the officiating was biased for Michigan.

officiating bias against the SEC, crazytalk

Totally called it. FUCK.

Watch them get the 2 points, too.

UGa pulling away from Nebraska.

we have the added pressure of needing a win for the Big Ten.

I thought Taylor played well most of the year, too. He's been completely overmatched today.

Ok, time to put in Denard and run. Then take Denard out and pass. Because as Jon Gruden pointed out often today, Al Borges is an awesome offensive coordinator!

some Les Miles shit with that fake punt call

just punt the ball and s carolina has to drive the field again, which they haven't had a lot of success witih.

Back