Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers sign Fielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpinsea

Listening to sports radio in Seattle and they,are saying the Tigers are close to a 9 year 200 pluss deal. Not sure how legit it is.

Hearing it all over twitter, could have legs.

WOW!!! Guess the old man wants to win now. Hope it is true!!!

I'm thinking this could mean Miggy gets time at 1B/3B/DH this season, and Fielder mans 1B/DH. When Vmart comes back you slide Miggy to 3B, Fielder to 1B and VMart to DH.

The middle of the order is gonna be SICK.

I just got back, this is unbelieveable if true.

9 years for $214Million???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD the past 2 years saying the Tigers can only afford two $20Million players.....well if true, now our Tigers have 3.

this is crazy!

also next year i think avila to 3rd and vmart to catcher would be more likely, cabrera is too big for 3B now.

kingofdetroit57 said:
I'm thinking this could mean Miggy gets time at 1B/3B/DH this season, and Fielder mans 1B/DH. When Vmart comes back you slide Miggy to 3B, Fielder to 1B and VMart to DH.

The middle of the order is gonna be SICK.

Yep, they were thinking about putting Cabrera at 3b if they got to the W.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back