Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers sign Fielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about Fielder is he's a legit LEFTY power bat. CoPa is gonna be a launching pad for him with Miggy batting in front and VMart behind him. I'm so excited about this signing.

T'would appear crow might be what's for dinner in the matty household tonight. Not for one second did I think he'd want to sign here.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I heard he will be at 1B. Maybe Miguel at 3B.
That means no Inge too.
grin.png
grin.png
grin.png

They just need to sit them both down and say you both will be playing so shut the fuck up and hit and win Detroit a world series..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]They just need to sit them both down and say you both will be playing so shut the fuck up and hit and win Detroit a world series..
I'd imagine Miggy is fully on board with this. How could he not be? Besides, we've got a full year to sort out the issue since VMart is out.

This is pretty amazing actually. Who was it that said Detroit was working on a budget? Lol.

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]They just need to sit them both down and say you both will be playing so shut the fuck up and hit and win Detroit a world series..
I'd imagine Miggy is fully on board with this. How could he not be? Besides, we've got a full year to sort out the issue since VMart is out.

He is from what they are saying on mlb network.

We finally got the cleanup hitter we been wanting. Moves Miguel to his natural 3 hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back