Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Scherzer should whip his dong out and smack it across Crisps face. Then sit on the sideline and let all the bitches line up for a suck

Damn dude, I missed the beginning of this game due to work.. I walk in with runners with on 2nd and 3rd, noone out, max on the mound.. damn

cant believe max got out of that.

thank you RedDick for swinging at ball 4

Jim knows best.... To hell with us sometimes...

This is very stressful, I still say this team wins sometimes in spite of Jim's best attempts to put them in the best position to fail and don't forget still if this goes extra are best most productive hitter tonight is out of the game..a 1 run game

Last edited:
Opponents now 0-for-13 with 7 K with bases loaded vs Max Scherzer this season.

Athletics just missed on 3 opportunities in 8th inning

take a pitch mig.

ffs guy was all over the place.

you guys must have missed the first page where i dont have tv lol.

besides, id MUCH rather listen to Dan than watch and have my ears bleed from the TBS guys.

That is stupid... He can't hit homers and a walk is as good as a single... get on base damn it..

Sometimes even the best hitter should have the take sign....

This is very stressful, I still say this team wins sometimes in spite of Jim's best attempts to put them in the best position to fail and don't forget still if this goes extra are best most productive hitter tonight is out of the game..a 1 run game

He probably just killed some poor old man in the state of Michigan.

Back