Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Game five will be tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m.

Excellent...Pops is coming down from New York state today and then he and I are driving back to Michigan tomorrow night together. He's got the Sirius hook-up so it'll give us something to listen to and hopefully cheer about...

Excellent...Pops is coming down from New York state today and then he and I are driving back to Michigan tomorrow night together. He's got the Sirius hook-up so it'll give us something to listen to and hopefully cheer about...

Safe driving all around, and hope we can smoke some TigersVictoryCigars!!!!
and good wrestling talk about Killer Kowalski, George the Animal Steele, Prof. Toru Tanaka,

Safe driving all around, and hope we can smoke some TigersVictoryCigars!!!!
and good wrestling talk about Killer Kowalski, George the Animal Steele, Prof. Toru Tanaka,

Hahaha yes! I will ask about Tarzan Kowalski and see if he remembers the incident that led to the name change. We're going back for a surprise 90th birthday party. They have no idea we're coming as we said we couldn't make it, hopefully that doesn't cause the old folks to have a heart attack when we show, but nonetheless there will be some cigars smoked, let's hope they're victory ones!

Back