Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

np, hes put up like 5 from tonight so i figured that'd easier than linking them all lol

Yeah I just went thru every one. I have a bunch saved from 2006, 2012, and now this year on my computer. I've got his twitter followed now, good stuff.

sggatecl, are you on twitter?

I am, just not very active. I read, rarely write (unless a sports writer/pundit really rubs me the wrong way).

@sggatecl (In case you were wondering, it's my first initial, middle initial, and the first 6 letters of my last name. It's how they did our e-mail addresses in college and I started using it for everything)

I am, just not very active. I read, rarely write (unless a sports writer/pundit really rubs me the wrong way).

@sggatecl (In case you were wondering, it's my first initial, middle initial, and the first 6 letters of my last name. It's how they did our e-mail addresses in college and I started using it for everything)

Got it, thanks.

Tired of hearing that Reddick could have caught it. It was 2 feet over his reach.

Tired of hearing that Reddick could have caught it. It was 2 feet over his reach.

I work with an As fan who is overly passionate about everything, he will not let this one die. I admit I'd be angry if it was the other way but the way it played it out they had to call it a HR.

"He's just a little ho(a)rse". lol

good one Elrod.

Last edited:
I work with an As fan who is overly passionate about everything, he will not let this one die. I admit I'd be angry if it was the other way but the way it played it out they had to call it a HR.

I watched it several times, and I gotta say, I don't think Reddick was going to get his glove on it before it hit the metal barricade above the yellow line even if nobody reached for it.

When I first saw it [replay] I was convinced it was coming back [same as Dickerson and Price], but now I can say pretty confidently that he could not have made the catch anyways, if I was an Oakland fan I might be mad about it but I would still understand it was the right call.

Back