Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Is Reddick seriously bitching about something again this post-season!? What a loser.

Reddick can byte me, ball would have hit off the top of the fence behind the wall I don't think well ever really know for sure but he's such a whinny bearded bitch none the less

He over ran it anyway. They showed the ball coming down about 2 feet to the right of his glove.

It was a lot closer than that. It was a very close call but they made the right call IMO. If it were an A's player that hit it, Torii in RF in Oakland I might have a little different perspective.

I wonder how that fan felt for those few minutes while they reviewed the homer.

Reddick says there is no doubt in his mind he was going to catch it. Liar. But does agree it was over the yellow line...and says I hope VMart paid that fan.

That fan probably felt like whatshisname at Wrigley when he took that foul fly from Moises Alou.

holy shit, AJax said he would have dove for that Callaspo liner if he'd have had to. mind blown.

Me to reddick;

@joshreddick16 You wouldn't have caught Victor's homerun, you would have lost it in your ridiculous looking beard.

holy shit, AJax said he would have dove for that Callaspo liner if he'd have had to. mind blown.

I don't believe him, you can either do that or you can't and since I've never seen him do that I don't think he can

Me to reddick;

@joshreddick16 You wouldn't have caught Victor's homerun, you would have lost it in your ridiculous looking beard.

for a crusty old fart (I use that as a term of endearment) you certainly know how to use social media! Well done!!

That fan probably felt like whatshisname at Wrigley when he took that foul fly from Moises Alou.

It turns out one of my high school facebook friends golf's with the fan who was involved with that homer.

Miggy sets postseason record for reaching base.
DETROIT -- Miguel Cabrera's health has left him limited at the plate for a while. Even at less than full strength, however, he has reached a postseason record.

With his sixth-inning single against A's starter Dan Straily in Game 4 of the American League Division Series on Tuesday, Cabrera reached base safely in his 28th consecutive postseason game, pushing him past the previous postseason record set by Philadelphia's Chase Utley from 2007-2009.

Cabrera has reached base safely in every postseason game he has played as a Tiger. Before that, he had a 15-game streak with the then-Florida Marlins in 2003.

The only two playoff games in which Cabrera has not reached base are his first, Game 1 of the 2003 NL Division Series against San Francisco, and his last that year, Game 6 of the World Series at Yankee Stadium.

Back