Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 5 Thread Oct. 10

How the hell did we get out on that? Fielder running. That's some sort of oxymoron.

Botched hit and run? Do these guys have a brain between their ears or what??

That is just a terrible call a manager... You are getting the kids pitch count up and he was struggling.... fucking so stupid..

Hr had confidence in jp to put thr ball in play.
Even if he puts it in play what does it reward you with???? He's still out on a grounder and he's not taking any extra bases on anything else. STUPID MOVE!!!

Either people don't know the game or they just let their emotions get the best of them

theres a small chance anything good happens from it and that would have to include JP actually getting a hit. We haven't hit this guy at all and he Ks ppl at a high rate....it was dumb.

Hr had confidence in jp to put thr ball in play.

How many k's did the kid have last game?
As good as Jim managed last game that was dumb..
We were getting the kids pitch count up...
It was stupid..

I don'y have a problem with the hit and run call. But if he gets thrown out then you let the kid off the hook in a way. He wasn't having a real smooth inning.

Even if he puts it in play what does it reward you with???? He's still out on a grounder and he's not taking any extra bases on anything else. STUPID MOVE!!!

I disagree with your assessment that Prince was gonna be out on a ground ball.

sonny got us 1st 2 innings. Tigers will lose. they had to lite him up early or they had no chance. See ya next year boys.

I disagree with your assessment that Prince was gonna be out on a ground ball.

a ground ball would have traveled faster than the throw.....and he was still out by a mile. fatty didn't even make it 1/2way to the base lol.

Last edited:
Back