Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Cubs Game Thread June 14

Give papa the day off, JV is rollin'.

Plus, let him try to get a hit 1 more time.

Last edited:
Only problem is now happy-bunter Campana will be leading off the 9th...

Verlander with 102 pitches, 8 k's,

he is going for the Complete Game. mmmm, maybe not, showing his finger to smokey/jones/rand.

Last edited:
oh shit what was Verlander showing Leyland and Jones on his finger, not another blister?

Well, he doesn't have a bat in his hand, so that's it for him. Shit, I think he earned the chance to finish the game.

don't like it, JV was only at 103 pitches. yeah I see em suggesting blister and all but I don't buy it, it was prolly there most of the game already.

Whoa, I thought he might score there. A little faster player and that would have been an inside the park HR.

oh God can we please lock that f'n dope lamont in the clubhouse during games,
what a nitwit get your stomach and fat ass out of the way when you turn to see the relay,

LOL doesn't matter with Action Jackson at the plate.

Tigers need to play the Reds and Cubs every year, the crowds have been great at both parks.

wow 0-5 for Miggy 3 balls no strikes and he hacks away at shit WTF man somebody slap him upside the damn head@!!

If they want to walk you let em damit!

Last edited:
Back