Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

That 1 run Lamont fucked us on looms large

Honestly though it was a close play at the plate. And if he didn't send him and we somehow didn't score Prince, half of this board would be saying he should have sent him and that he would have made it easily.

"good game"..

fuck that...feed them all steroids and lets see everyone hit bombs like the 2000s.

it really is looking like fox is making an effort to not show the catchers sign to pitch. world series security haha

Honestly though it was a close play at the plate. And if he didn't send him and we somehow didn't score Prince, half of this board would be saying he should have sent him and that he would have made it easily.

I dunno about that.

Prince is not speedy, and was probably half outta gas by the time he hit 3rd.

I yelled "NO" as soon as I saw him round 3rd.

tearing-hair.gif

Back