Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

The way I look at it, if the only other option is Brennan Boesch, be glad he's in the lineup. Because it could be worse.

Now for the record, I hope this is his last year. With Vmart coming back, he's not much of a LF and he can't take a pitch. But at this point, I'll take the lesser of two evils.

The way I look at it, if the only other option is Brennan Boesch, be glad he's in the lineup. Because it could be worse.

Now for the record, I hope this is his last year. With Vmart coming back, he's not much of a LF and he can't take a pitch. But at this point, I'll take the lesser of two evils.
I agree, unless VMart has a setback in his rehab, no way will DY be back.

Lamont "if I had it to do over I probably would have held him, I know we havent been scoring runs and I got overly agressive I guess".
Lamont "The difficult part is nobody wants to talk to you unless you f*&k up".

and that interferes with the post game spread and stuffing your face ya dumb bloat.

Delmon when asked about approach vs. Bumgarner: ?Let him off the hook? We had two hits. I don't know what hook you're talking about.?

It's the world series and delmon is his usual assholish self in the post game.
delmon, they're talking about you as a hook, as in shithook.

No he wouldn't have. Lamont is a retard...plain and simple.

Back