Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Omar hasn't been quite as good as he was hitting in the NL.

definitely an upgrade over what they had before though.

Tiger outfield all playing deep but DY gets there in time to end the inning. Nice work tonight Doug. Although I think he may start the next inning.

No such thing as a routine fly ball to left with DY out there. Seems like every one out there is an adventure....kind of reminds me of a decent little league left fielder.

Man when Jhonny stopped going out and Delmon broke from a jog to a sprint I felt my heart stop beating.

Was Delmon Young eating a hot dog in the 2nd row of the LF seats when Posey hit that fly ball? #worldseries

I've never seen a pitcher throw this many BP fastballs and last this long and strike out this many batters.

Back