Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Cabrera/Fielder have combined for 2 HRs (1 each), 9 RBIs (6 by Miguel) in 85 postseason ABs.

Well I believe our inability to hit hot garbage soft tossing left handers has just cost us a world series title folks. stick a fork in it.

Seriously.

We're down 1-0 in the series and in a tie game, not like they're hitting any better in this game.

But go ahead and get your fork.

His slider is one of the best in the league...and he throws it a ton.

it keeps hitters off balance just enough to keep his 90 mph fastball at league avg.

as I type this Fielder hits into a fucking DP...fuck.

His sliders have been mostly flat of late and into this game. His fastball has lost velocity. Basically he's throwing a lot of straight flat stuff under 90 mph that our hitters cannot mash for some reason.

This is pathetic....2 fucking hits off of this scrub? If I was Leyland zip would be cup checking everybody playing today...make sure they brought their balls with them.

Would be a shame to waste this effort by Dougie. Especially after that hit to the head.

This is pathetic....2 fucking hits off of this scrub? If I was Leyland zip would be cup checking everybody playing today...make sure they brought their balls with them.

This "scrub" has a career ERA of 3.20

Give huge props to Fister. He has to shut them down after game 1 and he comes in and does that...after taking a line shot to the head and not even blinking. Nice work.

Back