Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Damn, I thought the ump was going to ring Cabrera up right there. Time to get it done here.

His slider is one of the best in the league...and he throws it a ton.

it keeps hitters off balance just enough to keep his 90 mph fastball at league avg.

as I type this Fielder hits into a fucking DP...fuck.

why is miggy doing his pedro cerrano impersonation lately? "good pitch mon..good pitch"

Cabrera keeps a consecutive games streak going getting on base with the walk,
Cabrera has reached base safely all 22 career postseason games with the Tigers -- tied for 7th-longest streak in ML history.

Fielder with a comebacker for a 1/6/3,

shit

Last edited:
Well I believe our inability to hit hot garbage soft tossing left handers has just cost us a world series title folks. stick a fork in it.

Their pen against ours coming up soon - not good. Big advantage Giants.

prince blows. delmon blows. we'll be lucky if it gets back around to miggy. aka were screwed.

ESPN radio called Young a "bad outfielder." "Defense quite a problem, especially if he has to throw someone out, because he can't."

Back