Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Valverde has a career ERA of 3.11 yet is fucking awful this postseason...thus he is pitching like a scrub.

Bumgarner had a playoff era of 15.00...thus he was pitching like a scrub.

Bumgarner is BUM! no excuses for only having 2 hits off this POS

we have 5 total baserunners over 7 innings (2 hits, 2 walks, one hbp) if my count is correct. fucking pathetic.

It is.

And it might be a tie game if Fat Daddy Lamont didn't do windmill arms in the second.

Valverde has a career ERA of 3.11 yet is fucking awful this postseason...thus he is pitching like a scrub.

Bumgarner had a playoff era of 15.00...thus he was pitching like a scrub.

Our offense makes bruce fucking chen look like a cy young winner...im not surprised one bit we couldnt hit bumgarner. we blew our wads in the NY series...id be surprised if we have any offense at all this entire series.

The last hard hit ball I remember was Cabrera's liner to Sandoval.

shedding-tears.gif

Down the middle they let go by but swing at shit they have to reach for. What the fuck? I hope Leyland doesn't come back along with half this damn team.

Yea..this is pathetic.

If we lose this game (looking likely) they need to win all 3 at Detroit to have a chance. They just aren't the same team on the road..

Have not been this depressed since the Lions did not make the Saints punt in the wild card game last year. Just sad. What a waste.

Back