Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Gene Lamont needs to be replaced before the 9th inning, because it's a lock that he'll fuck up the decision with a runner if it presents itself.

Fuck you iassogna! You are gagging before our eyes!

or were they strikes the ump is fucking us on? i have no tv and am not watching (though even if i did, i wouldnt watch because id rather jam icepicks in my ears than listen to buck and mccarver).

Thanks to Angel Pagan, on Tuesday, October 30th, every person in America is entitled to a free case of intestinal distress courtesy of Taco Bell.

pence just hit the granny and crush our dreams. trust us...youll be doing us a favor.

I don't understand why teams don't start every lefty they can against det, bullpen pitcher or not. it seems to never miss.

why are we throing it right down the middle? WHY FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD!?

Last edited:
Back