Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Hey, delmon, you asshole, did the offense not lose this game, too?

AJ swings at 2 balls a foot off the plate and walks back to the dugout. Fuck you Tigers

Fuck you Leyland, Lemont, and the sorry ass offense. Who are you going to throw under the bus this time DY?

Now we get to do to them what they did to everyone else....comeback on them and beat them.

2 hits 2 lousy f'en hits, I would rather they had not made it this far at all if they are just going to lay down like this. it's absolutely inexcusable.

Infante, Young, Lamont: Stay the fuck in SF! Help the team out.

easy 1-2-3, cabrera left on deck. Game over. Series over.

even if we somehow manage to win 3 in a row at home (the way we're playing we're going to be easily swept), does ANYONE think we can come back and win a 4th here after this 2-day shitshow?

They scored a run without an rbi in the 7th and w/out a hit in the 8th. Hopefully all of their good fortune finally comes to an end.

This is why I didn't want to play the Giants.

The pitching cancels each other out and it becomes a battle of offenses....

I hate the Cards more now than ever.

Back