Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

easy 1-2-3, cabrera left on deck. Game over. Series over.

even if we somehow manage to win 3 in a row at home (the way we're playing we're going to be easily swept), does ANYONE think we can come back and win a 4th here after this 2-day shitshow?

for the Tigers to win, yea it's going to have to happen now! Tigers in 6 now!?

This is why I didn't want to play the Giants.

The pitching cancels each other out and it becomes a battle of offenses....

I hate the Cards more now than ever.

Cards would have been a much better matchup. Although it is hard to get on board with the idea that the Tigers can't hit soft tossing lefties, all my small sample size evidence leads me to that conclusion.

Joe buck sounded downright giddy calling the final moments of this game. wt fuck. it would really suck if someone threw a hot dog extra mustard at this douche when he's at copa.

Joe buck sounded downright giddy calling the final moments of this game. wt fuck. it would really suck if someone threw a hot dog extra mustard at this douche when he's at copa.
itd be nice if someone slit his throat at copa and then got mccarver for good measure.

I don't see us being swept, but it's going to be really tough to win 4 out of 5.

We let this get away due to bad AB's, bad coaching, bad base-running, and bullpen guys not being able to fucking throw strikes.

Disadvantage for game 3: most of these guys have seen Sanchez several times.

2 hits 2 lousy f'en hits, I would rather they had not made it this far at all if they are just going to lay down like this. it's absolutely inexcusable.

Making it this far, DD says it's Leyland's choice of coming back next season. More of this coming IMO.

So the Tiger's are down 2-0 because of the home plate ump, Lamont, Delmon and Joe Buck??? You people are nuts!

He had the only real hit this game. They rest of the offense was putrid.

He was just as putrid. 1 hit does not get him off the hook.

But the point he was making was what excuse will fat-mouth Delmon use tonight.

Making it this far, DD says it's Leyland's choice of coming back next season. More of this coming IMO.

Well it's been believed for a while if we win, he'll retire a winner like LaRussa, and if we don't he'll be back to try with (hopefully) a better team in 2013.

Tigers are winning the next 4....

I will never give up!!!!!!!
im not gonna emotionally invest myself with hope right now, i just dont have the energy left. got too much else going for shit for me right now without having to worry about these choking assholes.

im gonna try to calm down now without using my voice, so that i dont lose it all the way (it started going randomly tonight for no reason).

Back