Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

C'Mon damit stop trying to pull the f'en ball, stay on it and take it back the other way! FFS Larid

Am I the only one that hates having the pitcher bat? I mean it is a wasted out for all intense purposes.

Heh, Fister has a strike zone you can drive a car through.

And Jackson swings at ball 3. This is going to be another long game that requires a lot of beer.

Am I the only one that hates having the pitcher bat? I mean it is a wasted out for all intense purposes.

No, I'm pretty sure everyone on this board hates it. One of the dumbest rules in te game. Who cares about pinch hitting strategy in the later innings.

We need to dig deep this next couple innings, another couple bad breaks and this team could fold.

"fen offense not sure which is more frustrating the Lions or the Tigers. had a little hope that back to back soft tosin Lefties would finally help but nope. damn it's frustrating. i'm going to switch to Jim and Dan maybe that's the problem..

If V Mart can be anything like he was in 2011 that will do wonders for the lineup...

granted with the pitchers batting the lineup is that much worse but we all know this isn't a complete lineup.

Back