Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 2

Several thoughts after that top of the 2nd. First of all, SHIT. Should have gotten a run there. I was shocked that Prince was sent and actually thought he would be out by a lot more than he was, it ended up taking a perfect relay and tag to get him so not the worst call in the world, Tigers need to take some chances. Not like Peralta and Avi got it out of the infield anyways so they may not have scored him from 3rd anyways. Second thought, Damn Avi's swing looks pretty, even when he strikes out. Third, Prince really is a fatass. He looks bigger than ever, not sure if that is true or not. If he helps us win the series this year maybe it was worth it but as long as his contract is we are eventually going to be looking at it like the yanks look at Arods right now.

Several thoughts after that top of the 2nd. First of all, SHIT. Should have gotten a run there. I was shocked that Prince was sent and actually thought he would be out by a lot more than he was, it ended up taking a perfect relay and tag to get him so not the worst call in the world, Tigers need to take some chances. Not like Peralta and Avi got it out of the infield anyways so they may not have scored him from 3rd anyways. Second thought, Damn Avi's swing looks pretty, even when he strikes out. Third, Prince really is a fatass. He looks bigger than ever, not sure if that is true or not. If he helps us win the series this year maybe it was worth it but as long as his contract is we are eventually going to be looking at it like the yanks look at Arods right now.

I agree with all of that!

Runner on 3rd the approach at the plate changes. Can't assume Peralta does the same thing.

And like someone pointed out, we would have had 1 more out.

I agree on garcia are his horrible AB's giving us the best chance to win? i'm thinking not.

Fister gets hit in the head but seems fine. That's one of those plays that can actually kill you later.

geezus are we cursed this series? Fister took the liner off the side of his head.

holy shit. dougie either has an iron head or hes my new favorite pitcher

Seriously though...Fister needs to immediately go to the hospital when he's done pitching tonight. You can't just assume he's fine.

geegus that hit him in the head, nothing going our way in these first two games..

McCarver just said pitcher's need to wear helmets now.

Well if something stupid was going to be said on national tv, you can be sure it would be McCarver.

Can you imagine a pitcher trying to throw with a helmet on?

Fister takes a shot to the head and now the ump is squeezing him. Die in a fire prick.

I think a helmet like Special Ed wears on Crank Yankers would be awesome.

Back