Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game Thread 4 Oct. 28

Bloated Panda is like Vlad Guerrero....he likes every pitch. 1st and 3rd w/ 2 outs.

They said it feels like 37 with the wind chill.

With as excited at Buck gets over EVERY SF flyball, they better have a jizzmopper on the FOX payroll in the booth.

Fox probably sat him down last year when everyone was saying how boring he makes everything sound lol.

I feel like Chevy Chase in Vacation when he shows up to Wally World and it's closed....I buy all your merchandise...I watch your show...fuckin A right you owe us.....score some fuckin runs!

Whether this series ends tonight or goes 7 games, Sandoval should never get another pitch anywhere near the plate.

IBB him or just throw garbage and walk him the hard way.

ok i just rewound it to make sure ...but theres 100% nipple in that ironfists commercial. When the chick goes to kill the other chick with her tongue lol. youd think people editing those things would catch stuff like that.

Last edited:
Whether this series ends tonight or goes 7 games, Sandoval should never get another pitch anywhere near the plate.

IBB him or just throw garbage and walk him the hard way.
or just bury a pitch in one of his fat rolls

Back