Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 14

raburn strikes on offense and defense now.

and to think i was ok with him playing today.

Fucking run back and get it if you aren't sure you'll be able to jump and catch it.

The o's have figured it out, just keep hitting the ball at mudhen

Fister 2nd inning,

reynolds strikes out swinging,

davis singles to right center,

tatum singles off Raburn's glove, safe,

terrible,

andino grounder over Raburn's glove single and run scores,

Raburn is just great at third jimmy,

3 - 0,

reimold grounder to third Raburn finally makes a play, runner to third,

hardy grounder to Peralta,

Fister with 38 pitches.

Dougie ain't fresh this afternoon 3-0, but Ruggie blunders helped.

I had thought of getting the Tequila out today and doing a shot every time Raburn makes a bad play or strikes out, but now I'm glad I didn't.

I'd be in the morgue by the 6th inning.

MI_Thumb said:
I had thought of getting the Tequila out today and doing a shot every time Raburn makes a bad play or strikes out, but now I'm glad I didn't.

Don't do it because you will be dead before this game gets over..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":l6nzv3d3]I had thought of getting the Tequila out today and doing a shot every time Raburn makes a bad play or strikes out, but now I'm glad I didn't.

Don't do it because you will be dead before this game gets over..[/quote:l6nzv3d3]

Oh wait that is what you said... Morgue/dead.....

Back