Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. pirates Game Thread May 19

lol, Rod that was dumb.

Villareal doesn't have a pitch that comes close to Al Al's slider.

Give me a damn walk-off win!!! I guess I will try all of my bats and my stupid cats again.. We need to break out of this funk we are in and get a streak going... And sock's off!!!! try what you got...

Last edited:
Austin Jackson not healthy enough to pinch-hit. Sounds as if he might be ready for spot-duty as early as Sunday.
henning

fuck. im beginning to wonder if we will EVER win more than one in a row. this is fuckin stupid. fucking 16 LOB today. i hate our offense.

pirates closer throwing at 98??

gets Prince on a slider,

Mf'er

Tigers still doing the cha-cha, win a game lose a game.
For the 10th straight time (since April 17-18).

Last edited:
Meh, we absolutely have to win tomorrow.

Swept by the Twinks, and drop a series to the Pirates?

How embarrasing.

Last edited:
fuck. im beginning to wonder if we will EVER win more than one in a row. this is fuckin stupid. fucking 16 LOB today. i hate our offense.

Some smart bettors have to be making good money on this oddity. Bet against us following every win.

The offensive struggles continue for Aliva, who was hitless in four at-bats after entering Saturday batting .111 with runners in scoring position.

I hope not, but thinking his sore knee he took a couple games off for, is not 100%.
Betting Alex has Sunday off even with an off day monday.

Back