Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Another two hit inning.

Unfortunately we gotta count on Inge and Jackson to bring them in.

I honestly believe Jackson is just completely guessing up there on every pitch. this one is a ball, take, this one is a strike swing. etc.. seriously. I would say move his butt to 9th but it's already been said amillion times over.

5 LOB in 2 innings.

Somebody has got to fucking step up at some point.

Tigers 2nd inning,

Avila fly to deep left and that f'n murphy has it in the warning track,

Peralta fastball strike, changeup low, fastball on/off the corner swings and misses, fastball high, belt high cutter lined to left for a single,

Santiago fastball strike call, curve is a strike for wilson, curve off the corner but joefuckbuck says good pitch, bias much, curve in the dirt, fastball lined to right for a single but Peralta stops at second,

Inge takes a curve low, fastball on/off the corner strike, cutter fouled back, he cringes,

Jackson takes the strike, wilson bluffs to second, nubs a pitch 4 feet in front of home catcher to first,
We need a leadoff hitter next year,

wilson 37 pitches.

Through 5 games and 2/9 of another, this team has been absolutely phenomenal at not capitalizing on having baserunners.

RISP fail..meh..

facepalm.gif

One of our glaring needs this offseason should be getting something remotely close to a leadoff hitter so that we could move AJ to 9th in the order.

this just isn't good JV can't get the corner, won't give him the bottom of the zone, crap I hope we start scoring some damn runs cuz we gonna need em tonight.

pr0tege said:
One of our glaring needs this offseason should be getting something remotely close to a leadoff hitter so that we could move AJ to 9th in the order.

absolutely, Jackson is a 9 hitter at this point in time.

Back