Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

I'm pretty confident Miggy was telling the ump to give that pitch to JV too if he's gonna give it.

tigersofjustice said:
I'm pretty confident Miggy was telling the ump to give that pitch to JV too if he's gonna give it.

I hope so, might explain also though why he suddenly widened the zone for V-mart.

justinrose74 said:
Umps haven't left 5 men on base

No they haven't but it doesn't help when your forced to swing at $#%$# crap becuase he'll call it a #$%$# strike anyway.

Ha, Inge looked like he was stuck in mud on that one. Can't hit, can't field, unfortunately the only other option is Wilson Betemit.....

I am starting to get the feeling Leyland won't see this end of this game the way it looks lol.

That 3rd pitch to Napoli there was in the exact spot those 2 called on Cabrera was.

Man is Verlander pissed, and rightfully so. Just dropped an f-bomb.

Looks like a few balls were called strikes, and vice-versa for both pitchers.

Got a somewhat higher and narrower strikezone, but Wilson is doing a better job of keeping his pitches down and low.

location.php

location.php

There it is again that was a strike on Miggy, and again no strike at the bottom, wow this is going to get ugly before the night is over.

Hell at this rate Verlander might get tossed lmao. He is really getting frustrated out there.

Verlander 3rd inning,

hamilton strikes out swinging,

young is called out on strikes, and he's bitchin fu,

scowlfacebeltre singles past cringe,

FFnapoli JV doesn't know what to do with this ump, squeezed constantly, full count, grounds out Santiago to Cabrera,

Verlander with 63 pitches.

pr0tege said:
That 3rd pitch to Napoli there was in the exact spot those 2 called on Cabrera was.

watching both the fox k zone and the game day this ump calling a shit bias game of balls and strikes for JV

jas5lf said:
Man is Verlander pissed, and rightfully so. Just dropped an f-bomb.

I dropped 399 F bombs hope my neighbors can't hear me.

Back