Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

At least this is a best of 7 game series,,,,We get Verlander to go again in Texas...If we lose this game it's not over

I don't think I have ever seen Justin this rattled by an umpire. Its amazing how were complaining about it here obviously as Tiger fans but the unbiased people on Twitter are saying the exact same thing about JV getting sqeezed and CJ getting calls.

wow jackson misred that lol. short right field FO and he takes 2 steps back -.-

ONly a blind person could not see the ump has been bad.. It's almost like he's betting money on the Rangers to win...

Tigers just had someone start throwing in the BP. Cannot make out who though.

pr0tege said:
I don't think I have ever seen Justin this rattled by an umpire. Its amazing how were complaining about it here obviously as Tiger fans but the unbiased people on Twitter are saying the exact same thing about JV getting sqeezed and CJ getting calls.

reading the same Steven and it is disgusting for an ump to have such a differing zone.

Verlander 4th inning,

cruz homerun,

3 - 0,

f'nasswipemurphy JV should just drill him in the knee, grounds out to Santiago,

moreland fly to shallow right and Maggs comes in and has it,

kinsler called out on strikes,

JV with 80ish pitches.

mhughes0021 said:
wow jackson misred that lol. short right field FO and he takes 2 steps back -.-

jackson is really starting to suck even more so than normal. If he is going to suck in the OF now then we have no use for him.

pr0tege said:
tigersofjustice said:
Also, somebody explain Avila hitting ahead of 3 right handers.....especially given he cannot buy a hit this postseason.

Because those 3 right handers are a combined 3 for 24 against Wilson.

Avila has 1 hit this postseason.....1. You throw the fact that's he's left handed on top and he should be hitting 9th.

Back