Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

You have to be fucking kidding me, this is pathetic if we can't score another run here

That was awesome when VMart came up and immediately had a ridiculous strike called for strike one with the bases loaded.....

Maggs getting walked for Avila.. No fucking reason Peralta should be batting 7th behind Avila....

Absolutely the right move here by Washington the way AA is swinging. Now's the time to bust out Alex

Goddamned rain!!! Now that's probably the night for JV. Killed the rally too.

That ends JVs night. No way he's coming back after how long he's gonna wait.

tigersofjustice said:
That was awesome when VMart came up and immediately had a ridiculous strike called for strike one with the bases loaded.....

exactly, ##### up the whole AB when that happens.

Gessh and another rain delay!, well JV won't be coming back in now hey so far this rain stuff has worked in our favor.

bases loaded again and another rain delay,

wilson probably done,

and maybe Verlander? with another long delay,

francona is giving good insight tonight, much better than the asswipe mccarver.

You cant keep blaming the umpire for futility.... Truly pathetic clutch hitting and something I have seen all year (Not moving runners over/getting them in with less than 2 outs)

Well considering Ogano was warming up it will be great for us if Wilson don't come back out now and face Avila.

TigerMud said:
tigersofjustice said:

exactly, ##### up the whole AB when that happens.

Gessh and another rain delay!, well JV won't be coming back in now hey so far this rain stuff has worked in our favor.

Well they walked Maggs to get to the lefty, and now CJ is probably going to be done. So that worked out well. Further, I actually think with the way this zone is today, Porcello going here and JV pitching games 4 and 7 works out well for the Tigs.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]bases loaded again and another rain delay,

wilson probably done,

and maybe Verlander? with another long delay,

francona is giving good insight tonight, much better than the asswipe mccarver.

If only Joe Buck would get hit by lightning....

Then let Tito call the whole thing.

Joe Bucks voice causes brain tumors. I'm sure of it.

tigerfan2272 said:
You cant keep blaming the umpire for futility.... Truly pathetic clutch hitting and something I have seen all year (Not moving runners over/getting them in with less than 2 outs)

The issue is the way he's hammering Verlander more than missing pitches on the hitters, but an 0-1 count takes about 100 points off your batting average in any given at bat.

Back