Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

Unfortunately if we move Jackson this offseason we will be moving him at his possible lowest value so the likelihood of that is slim to none. You never want to move someone at their lowest point to where you cannot get much value in return.

This could be it boys, good or bad, this may be what saves (for now) or ends our season.

He's leaving a pitch up in the zone almost every at-bat today...Tigers batter CANNOT miss it from here on out...

I swear if Leyland tries to get smart again and steal to take the bat out of our best hitters hands like last night I will lose it.

MIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man its nice to have a few inches in this game go for us with the Foul HR and now that hop for us.

NO SOCKS.........AND I BLACK CATTED WILSON!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND I LOVE THE LUCKY AL KALINE BAT...

Raburn lines a hanging slider to left single,

Cabrera grounds to the third base bag and it hits it and bounces over scowlface and Raburn scores from 1st,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

Its about damn time we got on of the bounces. Instead of being on the other side of them.

Siting in class, back row with my lap top. Gamecast on.

CABBY!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

Back