Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

the good news: we won

the bad news: it took 4 home runs, 130+ pitches from the best pitcher in baseball, the luckiest double ive ever seen, and it was still a close game....

mhughes0021 said:
the good news: we won

the bad news: it took 4 home runs, 130+ pitches from the best pitcher in baseball, the luckiest double ive ever seen, and it was still a close game....

If that was the luckiest double you've ever seen, you need to watch more baseball

"I told him he was lucky, and he started laughing,'' Beltre said. "And he told me I was lucky the ball didn't hit me in the mouth."

I love Miggy.

sggatecl said:
"I told him he was lucky, and he started laughing,'' Beltre said. "And he told me I was lucky the ball didn't hit me in the mouth."

I love Miggy.

I watched the post game interview with Miggy last night. I think tht was the first time I have ever heard him talk (I never watch the post game) Now I know why he doesn't do many interviews....you can't understand a word he says.

Back