Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 5 Thread Oct. 13

Need a huge performance from Max on Saturday. We are still alive boys. Bats looked a little better today. We did catch some breaks. Maybe things are turning around.

Day off tomorrow, we should have our full BP for Saturday's game. Big gutsy win. Our bats won it for us and JV gave us enough.

Damn, Texas has a great lineup though. They can all hit.

Need a huge performance from Max on Saturday. We are still alive boys. Bats looked a little better today. We did catch some breaks. Maybe things are turning around.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]what did Miggy just say? Lol.

He said "don't make fun of my heavy Venezulean accent or I will break you in half". lol

All right, tonight is the formula for victory. Score score score and get good starting pitching and pray!

IBB cruzz EVERY AB from now on, except with no one on and a good lead, or bases loaded tie in the bottom 9th.

Turok said:
IBB cruzz EVERY AB from now on, except with no one on and a good lead, or bases loaded tie in the bottom 9th.

Don't waste the pitches. Just hit him.

lolol Verlander post game was hillarious.

"what was the conversation after the 6th, after the 7th and going into the 8th?"

"no conversation....i put my hat down and walked right by him so he wouldnt have the chance to take me out"

Turok said:

If you seen the look Verlander gave him in the dugout after he was showing up Verlander with the 100 shrug I wouldn't be surprised if Scherzer lays one in the ribs come Saturday if he gets the chance lol.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]So I just had 3 beers and a Cigar and I feel wasted..... Go Tigers

What kind of cigar you smoking Zoombaby?

pr0tege said:
Turok said:

If you seen the look Verlander gave him in the dugout after he was showing up Verlander with the 100 shrug I wouldn't be surprised if Scherzer lays one in the ribs come Saturday if he gets the chance lol.

Yeah, that piece of shit needs to take one to the face this weekend.

tycobb420 said:
Turok said:

Don't waste the pitches. Just hit him.

That'll work as well if necessary once in both games.

pr0tege said:
Turok said:

I hope so...What a punk bu man he can mash... I wish we had Monroe on the team or Wille Horton to start a brawl..

Man if only we had gotten that sacrifice fly yesterday.. By the way Kelly did hit a shot tonight... But i can now see why Jim stayed with Young last night I guess.

Back